Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Thanks To GOD

just have a couple of things to say.

1. Thank God for the wonderful Guangzhou trip, I love my roots and the simplicity of food and life there. (photos i will post when im free)

2. Thank God again for the F1 Race tickets! (i have 2 tickets that cost $998 each and entry for all 3 days!)

3. Thank God for all the shopping i manage to do their and thank you Lord that my Shuk Shuk and Gu Jie told me so much about their past. ( Is there a purpose for me on this trip?)

4. Thank God for the financial blessing and comfort that i take for granted each day. i noe the new car daddy's bought was a blessing and an extravagance.

Will it be too much to ask for another holiday next year with my aunt and uncle again to Shunde? And the past 5 days i have been stuffing myself way too much...


GRINS =p

No comments: